"DEAR PARENTS ( a thing I wanted to tell my parents )

 

NAME : SOMDATTA MITRA 

TOPIC: "DEAR PARENTS ( a thing I wanted to tell my parents ) 

Tranquility prevailed in a serendipity of trepidation.

Your care and comfort blurred the pessimisms.

While cuddling how wonderfully you embossomed me; 

Into a paradise of thoughts and emotions you captivated my innocence and nurtured.

How rejuvinated those ecstatic moments were like a divine dip, 

The river Ganga seemed to wink.

The plethora of affection and love I could behold,

The forlorn moments at times rejoiced ,

Over this distinct manifold as I unfold. 

I want to treasure those sequel in an oratory, 

 And would rewind the lost happiness with a declatory. 

Life is incomplete without your presence, 

You left me alone in the ferocious world in evanescence.

The shattering soul always crave for your bedizen comforts, 

Your lap was my own territory of everlasting peace that I still crave for.  

Father dear you enlightened my life with an envision,

To move fearlessly with courage and vigour.

When I see ferocity dawning like a high tide, 

I roar at the malpractices like a rampage worldwide.

To those who hurt people easily and are carefree , 

I want transform them into messengers of peace and tranquility.

I want all the fathers to behold the love and concern, 

To trust their children like you did with a liberty and veneration.


When the confrontations with the world would demotivate me , 

In your lap I would treasure the worldly peace.

I seek that strength when a child craves for her mother's lap, 

The moments of deep anguish , tormentations and misery would rewind the lost treasury.

Hark my voice to the bewildered saga, 

Miss you parents and suffer endlessly in a trauma. 

I would care for a garden where your steps would magically, Transform into a heavenly bliss.

Where the words you spoke and the comfort of your lap ,

Would always be so joyful in every respect.

Your comfort and the tranquility in your company , 

Was the real gift I received;

In each and every moment of my life in this beautiful journey.

The shower of your love and affection , 

When you embraced me to protect from the evil spirits in a declaration.

Those were the moments I still enclose in my treasure trove , 

The previous gift which I bring tears ;

Each time I reminiscence the time spent with you.

Come back MA and BABA ....come back to embrace me once more , 

In my loneliness I sob to feel your touch ;

And want to outburst pour out my constant pain.


Insta id : mitrasomdatta 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NIGHTANGLE

हिंदी भाषा मेरी शान मेरी जान

एक नई कहानी की तलाश में